Thanks to the fantastic fund-raising support that we currently receive last year we were able to provide care for 2,000 families throughout Surrey. However, with an estimated 108,000 unpaid Carers in the county, it is clear that we need additional funding to be able to help more Surrey Carers.
How your donations help us
Fundraising for Crossroads Care Surrey is a fantastic, fun way of supporting Surrey Carers. We’re a registered Charity and therefore to provide our services we have to raise funds through a variety of sources.
£ 18 – 1-hour short break for a family in need
£ 54 – 3 hours of respite break for a family
£108 – the running cost of the Saturday Club for disabled children for 1 day
£419 – a cherished weekend away for a Carer
Our services for Carers are paid for in a variety of ways:
- Surrey County Council
- Carers themselves either with Local Authority support or by self-funding
- GP Carers Break Scheme funded by NHS and Administered by Surrey Independent Living Council
- Charitable Trusts and Foundations
– Community Fund for Surrey (Core hours and IT equipment)
– Walton Charity (funding of an outings group for young people in Walton)
- Charitable Funds generously donated by:
– Corporates – Barclays Bank Plc
– Community Groups
– Faith Organisations
– Fundraising activities organised by Crossroads Care Surrey
Please contact 01372 869970 and email@example.com for further details.