Take a break now
Why choose us?
- We provide a safe, reliable service and are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- We provide continuity of care by working in partnership with you to develop a personalised Care Plan and providing the same Carer Support Worker each week.
- We are a registered charity who put you, the Carer, at the heart of everything we do.
Flexible, affordable breaks
Many Carers struggle on without help until they themselves reach breaking point. Yet, as a Carer it is important that your own health and well-being is maintained so you can continue to care.
We don’t believe that anyone can provide quality care in less than two hours, so this our minimum package. There are longer packages available and all care can be provided at a time that suits you.
Here are a few examples of how our highly trained Carer Support Workers can support the individual you care for:
Company and companionship
- Escort them to their appointments
- Assistance to pursue a favourite hobby or activity,
- Plan/accompany on visits, events, outings, shopping and trips
- Chat over a cup of tea, we make time for that too!
Help around the home
- Provide light housework, washing and ironing
- Meal preparation and assisting with a healthy food and fluid intake
- Care for houseplants
- Help with general food shopping
- Help with bathing and dressing
- Help with continence care
- Assist with eating
- Assist with medication
- Assist with morning/wake up
- Assist with evening/going to bed
Many of you care for 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. We can step into your shoes so you can enjoy some time to yourself.
The next steps…
- Contact our Crossroads Care Office now for more information, to discuss your requirements or to ask for a price list. Call 01372 869970 or email email@example.com
- Allow time for a comprehensive assessment to take place prior to receiving your package. This will enable us to fully understand your care needs and write a comprehensive, structured care plan.
- You will then be matched with a Carer Support Worker who will be introduced to your family before your Care Package takes place.
Please note different rates apply for weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) and bank holidays.