We run a variety of Social Clubs for adults with varying disabilities, Care Cafes for Carers and people with dementia and Saturday Clubs for children with disabilities and complex care needs. All of our club sessions are provided at a low cost to give Carers an extended, affordable break of up to 5 hours.
Please be aware to enjoy our Clubs:
– You do not need to be receiving respite care services from us.
– You can live out of the area.
– You can attend as many clubs in a week as you would like but only the first one will be at the subsidised rate
– Each session must be booked in advance with your local Care Co-ordinator.
– A place at the Club is subject to an assessment of care needs to ensure we can support the person.
– If a place at a Club is offered please let us know if the attendee is not attending that day/week.
– You will need to arrange suitable transport to and from the Club for the attendee.
– Many of our Clubs provide refreshments that are included in the cost of the session.