Why choose us
- Care is personal. We will work with you to provide a tailored plan for your loved one
- We employ more than 200 professional Carer Support workers who are expertly trained in all aspects of Care (45+ hours training)
- We are a professional organisation providing respite for Carers for more than 30 years.
- We are committed to sending the same Carer Support worker to families each week, providing continuity of care, trust and emotional support. This is especially helpful with dementia patients.
- We invest time for you to understand your care requirements. All of our Carer Support workers follow a structured Care Plan which is reviewed regularly.
- We are regulated by Care Quality Commission (CQC), Ofsted and Crossroads own measuring tool CROQUET.
- We will always put the interests of Carers and the people for whom they care above all other considerations.
- We will always respect their individuality, dignity, choice, independence and safety.
- We will embody professionalism with a human face.
- We will be flexible and innovative to extend our service.